Affording an Anti Aging Skin Care Plan
FERI Flawless Skin Care Short Ver
An Effective Anti Aging Skin Care Plan
Affording an effective anti-aging skincare system in your 40’s and 50’s.
Here is an anti-aging skincare plan Info from the American Academy of Dermatology
Want an anti-aging skincare plan? According to the American Academy of Dermatology:
*** wrinkle creams,
*** eye serums,
*** other anti-aging skincare products can help diminish signs of aging.
What they are saying is that to create a truly effective anti-aging skin-care plan, it would help you to start with healthy skincare habits.
Note: “The following link due to Google’s new features says not secure, because it is a subdomain from a name changed.
It is still valid and does not ask for your personal info. When you decide to order you will be redirected to a fully secured site. Thank you for your understanding.”
The benefits of healthy skin care habits include:
- Prevent (or clear up) a blotchy complexion
- Retain skin’s youthful firmness longer
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Keep complexion looking brighter and younger
- Avoid leathery skin
- Reduce skin cancer risk
To help you create your own anti-aging skincare plan, you’ll find key healthy skin care habits below.
Years of research supports each of these recommendations.
The current recommended Anti-aging skincare tips:
- Protect your skin from the sun: Sun protection forms the foundation of every anti-aging skin-care plan. The sun’s rays make our skin age more quickly.
- We have so much evidence that the sun prematurely ages our skin that there is actually a word to describe this effect. This word is “photoaging.” To help patients protect their skin from the sun and other harmful UV rays, dermatologists offer these tips:
- Seek shade: Be sure to seek shade between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. and whenever your shadow looks shorter than you are.
- Cover up in style: Whenever possible, wear a wide-brimmed hat, pants, and long sleeves. Gloves help to minimize common signs of aging on our hands such as age spots. Sunglasses help reduce fine lines around our eyes.
- Slather on the sunscreen every day before going outdoors: To protect your skin, apply sunscreen to all skin that clothing will not cover. You want to use a sunscreen that offers broad-spectrum protection, SPF 30 (or higher), and water resistance.
*** Forget about indoor tanning: The sun, tanning beds, and sun lamps expose you to harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. These rays accelerate skin aging.
*** Apply moisturizer every day: As we age, skin becomes drier. Fine lines and wrinkles appear.
Moisturizer traps water in our skin, giving it a more youthful appearance. For best results, use a facial moisturizer, body moisturizer, and lip balm.
*** Wash away dirt and grime twice a day: How you wash your face can affect your appearance.
For best results, you want to wash with warm water and a mild cleanser rather than soap. You also should avoid scrubbing your skin clean.
*** Stop smoking: Tobacco smoke contains toxins that can lead to smoker’s face.
Signs of smoker’s face include dull and dry complexion, loss of skin’s firmness, premature lines and wrinkles, and leathery skin.
*** Eat healthy foods: A healthy diet promotes healthy skin. Make sure you eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, and healthy fats.
*** Get enough sleep: It’s called beauty rest for a reason. Sleep gives your body time to refresh and renew itself.
If you want to include anti-aging skincare products in your plan, dermatologists recommend that you select these products carefully.
You can learn more about an effective Anti-aging skin care system the FERIFlawless Anti-aging Skin Care System.
How to own these products.
(b) Info Based